21 Nov Assistant Area Production Manager (Hard Rock) – Central Scotland
Who we are:
We are a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render, cement and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We currently operate over 31 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia
Due to our continued success and rapid growth an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Area Production Manager has arisen within our Hard Rock business in Central Scotland.
At Tillicoultry Quarries, we invest in our people and provide excellent training, development and career progression opportunities. We can offer real job satisfaction in an inclusive environment that offers you support and an opportunity to be part of an excellent team.
This position will report into the Area Production Manager for Hard Rock across Central Scotland and is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual who is looking for a new and varied role.
- Responsible for the safety of our teams, ensuring best practice and compliance to Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Operate at 8.1c appointed person in line with Quarry Regulations where required.
- Develop and help manage meaningful KPI’s for sites to ensure value and efficiency.
- Project Management to ensure continuous improvement and business development.
- Support with the leadership and development of our teams to deliver the highest level of quality and service to our customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with regulatory bodies and other external customers to ensure a high level of compliance and business development and improvement.
- Excellent management and leadership skills with the ability to develop teams to drive continual improvement.
- Excellent awareness of current Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation.
- Completed, or be working towards, a SHE NVQ Level 6 qualification or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of Quarry Regulations 1999 and ACOP.
- A good understanding of heavy plant and machinery, including maintenance planning.
- Proven track record working within the extractives industry.
his is an exciting opportunity to fulfil a key role in a fast growing and successful business with excellent training, development and career progression opportunities.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org