07 Sep Credit Control Assistant – Kilbagie, FK10 4DY
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER CHANGE WITH EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES?
TQ NEEDS YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Tillicoultry Quarries is a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We operate at over 31 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
As a family business we have a clear focus on our people. We have a committed and engaged team of over 250 employees working in a variety of different roles delivering a unique combination of quality materials and service excellence for our customers.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Credit Control Assistant based at our Head Office in Kilbagie. The successful candidates will be customer focused, reliable, well organised and be able to work well as part of a team in a busy office environment.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
As a family business we focus on our people. We offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities within our business.
- Running credit checks and opening new credit accounts in line with Tillicoultry Quarries terms and conditions
- Ensure payments due are recovered within agreed timescales
- Communicate issues around delayed payments back to the business effectively
- Manage disputes and escalate where necessary
- Build and develop excellent relationships with customers
- Process invoice/statement runs
- Allocate payments to customer credit accounts
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU
- Polite, professional and courteous approach to dealing with customers
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise workload and work accurately under pressure
- Excellent IT Skills, proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
Experience working in a finance/account’s role would be advantageous but is not essential.
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU IN RETURN
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave per year
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Career development and internal progression
Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday with some weekend working required depending on the needs of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil an important role within a fast growing and successful business!
Take the first step towards your new career today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working towards a diverse workforce and equal opportunities