12 Jun Graduate Management Trainee – Kilbagie, FK10 4DY
Tillicoultry Quarries is a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We operate at over 31 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
Due to our continued success an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Management Trainee to join our team. This is a new role for an ambitious Graduate looking to kick start their management career in Extractives. Through mentoring, development and practical learning we will support you to become a future leader within our business, build a secure career with us and support the future growth of our Company.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
As a family business we are dedicated to the development of our people. We have a committed and engaged team of over 300 people working in a variety of different roles delivering a unique combination of quality materials and service excellence for our customers.
You will be welcomed into a family culture where you will receive dedicated mentoring from our management team who will support you to reach your full potential and build your career within our dynamic, exciting and progressive business.
- To positively embark on an accelerated development programme with a steep learning curve.
- To participate in a rotation between different departments giving you exposure to all areas of our business and allowing you to gain hands on experience of our culture, people and approach to business.
- To form and build professional relationships with our teams and external customers while learning from the best in the industry.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualified to degree level.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to go that extra mile when required.
- A driven, professional and proactive approach to work.
- Able to organise and prioritise own workload, meet deadlines and deliver on accountabilities.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Fully funded Vocational and Professional Qualifications
- 30 days annual leave per year
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities
Kick start your management career today by sending your CV to email@example.com.