11 Oct Head of Technical Operations – FK6 6RB
Due to our continued success, we are looking for an experienced technical professional to join us and play a pivotal role in leading and developing our technical teams to deliver the highest quality products to our customers.
- Defining and implementing our Technical Strategy;
- Provide leadership, direction and support to Technical Managers and Technicians;
- Leading the development of new products to respond to the needs of our customers;
- Work collaboratively and provide quality and technical input to our senior management team;
- Management of customer complaint process with root cause analysis to prevent re-occurrence;
- Manage and liaise with internal and external clients regarding quality and specifications;
Skills and Experience
- Relevant industry experience, with a proven track record in a similar role;
- High level of technical knowledge of construction products particularly asphalt and concrete;
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships and to lead and positively influence people;
- High level knowledge of industry standards and specifications;
- Demonstrated ability to keep up to date with relevant industry developments;
- Strong management and analytical skills;
- Personal drive and motivation
- Well- developed IT skills and understanding of computer systems for monitoring and reporting of data.
This is an excellent opportunity within a fast growing and successful business. We offer a competitive remuneration package and fantastic opportunities for development.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org