06 May HGV C+E Cover Driver – Tulliallan, FK10 4DT
We are a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We operate at over 32 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
As a family business we have a clear focus on our people. We have a committed and engaged team of over 250 employees working in a variety of different roles delivering a unique combination of quality materials and service excellence for our customers.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for a HGV Cover Driver based at our Tulliallan Site in Alloa. The successful candidate will be customer focused, reliable, well organised and be able to work well as part of a team in a busy office environment.
As a family business we focus on our people. We offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities within our business.
We will provide you with an opportunity to gaining vocational qualifications within 12 months of starting employment with us!
We also offer job security, and regular overtime paid at enhanced rates:
- Monday to Friday – Time and a half after 8 hours
- Saturday – Time and a half for the first 6 hours then, double time
- Sunday – Double time
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil an important role within a fast growing and successful business.
The successful candidate
It is essential that the successful candidate is:
- Valid HGV Class 1 license with CPC card.
- Experience driving mixers and tippers would be beneficial.
- Experience working with digital tachographs.
- Strong awareness of Driver Regulations specifically relating to Driver Hours & Working Time Regulations.
- A keen interest and commitment to Health and Safety, and Environmental matters.
- A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business when required including alternate weekends.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org