30 Jan HGV Drivers – Various Locations
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER CHANGE WITH EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES?
TQ NEEDS YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Tillicoultry Quarries is a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We operate at over 31 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
As a family business we have a clear focus on our people. We have a committed and engaged team of over 250 employees working in a variety of different roles delivering a unique combination of quality materials and service excellence for our customers.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for HGV Drivers based across many of our sites. The successful candidates will be customer focused, reliable, well organised and be able to work well as part of a team in a busy environment.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
As a family business we focus on our people. We offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities within our business.
We also offer job security and regular overtime paid at enhanced rates:
- Monday-Friday – time and a half after 8 hours
- Saturday – time and a half for the fist 6 hours then double time
- Sunday – double time
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU
- Valid HGV license with CPC card.
- Experience driving mixers and tippers would be beneficial.
- Experience working with digital tachographs.
- Strong awareness of Driver Regulations specifically relating to Driver Hours & Working Time Regulations.
- A keen interest and commitment to Health and Safety, and Environmental matters.
- A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business when required including alternate weekends.
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU IN RETURN
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced overtime rates
- 30 days annual leave per year
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Career development and internal progression
- Tulliallan, Alloa (Class C+E)
- Ely, Cambridgeshire (Class C)
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil an important role within a fast growing and successful business!
Take the first step towards your new career today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working towards a diverse workforce and equal opportunities