21 Jun HR Administrator – Kilbagie, FK10 4DT
We are a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render, cement and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We currently operate at over 31 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for an HR Administrator to join our business and help us continue to build our service legacy. Reporting to the HR Advisor you will provide HR Administrative support across the full HR function including recruitment, training and maintaining employee records.
We are looking for a candidate who is motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communications skills and the ability to plan and prioritise a busy workload is essential.
The successful candidate will be based in Kincardine at our new head office.
Role Accountabilities Will Include:
- To provide general administration support to the HR department as required including filing, telephone answering, scanning, photocopying and emails.
- To support the implementation of HR systems or databases; to enter data and maintain these accordingly
- Administer the recruitment process, publish internal vacancies, collate responses from applicants and circulate to managers, co-ordinate, produce and send out accordingly.
- Ensure all paper and electronic personnel records are accurate and up to date.
- Assisting with HR Administration in respect of new starters, leavers and change notifications collating all relevant documentation and providing all details to the appropriate teams.
- Undertaking all required pre-employment check administration requirements.
- Ensure all training records are up-to-date and the training matrix is maintained and accurate.
- Preparation of training correspondence and booking and co-ordination of training courses.
Our ideal candidate would be required to have:
- Excellent administration, attention to detail & organisational skills with the ability to deal with a busy workload effectively.
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to engage in personal development and training activities.
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently when required.
- Solid IT skills including the use of the MS Office suite.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- A flexible approach to working hours in line with the needs of the business.
Experience of working in a similar role within an HR function would be beneficial but is not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing family business which has a clear focus on investing in people and continuous improvement. If you are looking to develop your skills in a creative and innovative environment, please send a covering letter and up-to-date CV to email@example.com.