14 Sep IMS Manager – Central Scotland
Tillicoultry Quarries is a highly successful and fast-growing family-owned business that supplies aggregates, asphalt, cement, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and construction industry across Central Scotland, Teesside and East Anglia.
Due to our continued growth and success, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an IMS Manager to join our teams based in the Central Belt of Scotland.
Main Purpose of the Job
To manage and co-ordinate all aspects of Tillicoultry Quarries Integrated Management System.
To assist the management team to ensure the management system is current, updated, implemented and maintained.
- Support the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to establish and maintain effective integrated management systems
- To ensure compliance with relevant legislation and work towards the achievement and ongoing compliance of relevant ISO standards.
- Assist with updating the legal register database for SHEQ.
- Implement a programme to ensure compliance with ISO accreditations.
- Prepare a programme and lead internal audits on application of IMS.
- Address non-compliance matters in line with agreed timeframes Identify areas for improvement within the IMS.
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis.
- Submit detailed reports to the HSE Manager.
- Promote company best practice and identify opportunities for improvement and develop existing procedures.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience working within a similar Quality & Environment/ IMS Managers role.
- Management of ISO 9001,14001 & 45001.
- Experience in developing, implementing, and managing IMS to ISO standards.
- Experience leading internal audits.
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards.
- Experience of data management systems is essential.
- Experience with Microsoft D365 is desirable.
- Managing a number of stakeholders internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage successfully with others.
- Ability to work collaboratively with different teams at all levels.
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil a new role within a fast growing and successful business. We offer a competitive remuneration package and fantastic opportunities for development and career progression.
Working towards a diverse workforce and equal opportunities.
Tillicoultry Quarries is an accredited Scottish Living Wage employer.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org