04 Aug Static Plant Fitter – Northfield, FK6 6RB
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER CHANGE WITH EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES?
TQ NEEDS YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Tillicoultry Quarries is a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We operate at over 31 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
As a family business we have a clear focus on our people. We have a committed and engaged team of over 250 employees working in a variety of different roles delivering a unique combination of quality materials and service excellence for our customers.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Static Plant Fitter to cover our Concrete Plants across Central Scotland. The successful candidates will be customer focused, reliable, well organised and be able to work well as part of a team in a busy quarry environment.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
As a family business we focus on our people. We offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities within our business.
We also offer job security and regular overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
- Ensure all duties carried out to Company Health and Safety Policy Guidelines
- Breakdown Repair
- Defect repair
- Fault finding and Diagnosis
- Ensure Equipment maintained in a safe, clean and tidy state.
- Plant inspection & Planned maintenance
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU
- Experienced in a mechanical background
- Excellent Communication skills – able to communicate effectively in order to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills – can identify the problem and generate a solution in a timely and cost effective manner
- Flexible approach to work – able to go that extra mile when required and revise approach to meet operational requirements
- Experience in using burning/ cutting equipment
- Welding experience would be an advantage.
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU IN RETURN
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced overtime rates
- 30 days annual leave per year
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Career development and internal progression
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil an important role within a fast growing and successful business!
Take the first step towards your new career today by sending your CV to email@example.com
Working towards a diverse workforce and equal opportunities