16 Mar Sales Representative – Central Scotland
Tillicoultry Quarries is a highly successful and fast-growing family-owned business that supplies aggregates, asphalt, cement, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and construction industry. We operate from 31 locations, covering Central Scotland, Teesside and East Anglia.
We have a clear focus on our people and have a committed and engaged workforce of over 330 employees, working in a variety of different roles, delivering a unique combination of quality products and service excellence to our customers.
At Tillicoultry Quarries, we invest in our people and provide excellent training, development and career progression opportunities. Due to our continued success and rapid growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative covering Ready-Mix Concrete, Aggregates and Asphalt throughout Central Scotland, based at our Head Office in Kilbagie.
- Securing new sales with customers and managing ongoing orders
- Developing strong and effective customer relationships
- Identifying news sales and market opportunities
- Opening new trading accounts
- Processing customer orders and providing accurate order confirmations.
- Managing customer complaints to satisfactory conclusions
- Engaging with operations and supporting functions to ensure service excellence.
Who we are looking for:
As our Sales Representative it is essential that you are a highly motivated self-starter who can demonstrate the following:
- Excellent sales skills
- A successful track record in building sales and trading relationships
- Strong analytical, IT literacy and numerical skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Team Orientated
- Enthusiasm towards our customers and teams.
- A working knowledge of concrete, asphalt and aggregates
This is an important role within a fast growing and successful business.
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com