21 Dec Sales Representative – East Anglia
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER CHANGE WITH EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES?
TQ NEEDS YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Tillicoultry Quarries is a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We operate at over 31 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
As a family business we have a clear focus on our people. We have a committed and engaged team of over 250 employees working in a variety of different roles delivering a unique combination of quality materials and service excellence for our customers.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sales Representative based at our Ely site. The successful candidates will be customer focused, reliable, well organised and be able to work well as part of a team in a busy on-site office environment.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
As a family business we focus on our people. We offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities within our business.
We also offer job security and regular overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
- Securing new sales with customers and managing ongoing orders
- Developing strong and effective customer relationships
- Identifying news sales and market opportunities
- Opening new trading accounts
- Processing customer orders and providing accurate order confirmations
- Managing customer complaints to satisfactory conclusions
- Engaging with operations and supporting functions to ensure service excellence
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU
- Excellent sales skills
- A successful track record in building sales and trading relationships
- Strong analytical, IT literacy and numerical skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Enthusiasm towards our customers and staff
- A working knowledge of concrete, asphalt and aggregates
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU IN RETURN
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced overtime rates
- 30 days annual leave per year
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee discounts Platform
- Career development and internal progression
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil an important role within a fast growing and successful business!
Take the first step towards your new career today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working towards a diverse workforce and equal opportunities