04 Nov Shipper/ Administrator – Costessey, NR5 0TX
We are a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We operate at over 31 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Shipper/Administrator at our Costessey site. The successful candidate will be customer focused, reliable, well organised and be able to work well as part of a team in a busy site environment.
As a family business we focus on our people. We offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities within our business.
We also offer job security, and regular overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil an important role within a fast growing and successful business.
Key Duties Include:
- Liaising with customers to process and schedule orders for delivery
- Inputting, updating and maintaining customer data
- Developing a good geographical knowledge of East Anglia
- Develop and manage a professional relationship with new and existing customers
- Co-ordinating the movement of customer orders
- Planning and preparing transportation schedules, and planning routes.
- Dealing with incoming customer enquiries
- Communicating with other sites and staff to facilitate orders and deliveries
As our Shipper/Administrator, it is essential that you have:
- Polite and professional and courteous approach to dealing with customers.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- IT Skills, Word, Excel, Outlook.
Working towards a diverse workforce and equal opportunities
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org