21 Jun Site Cleaner – Northfield, FK6 6RB
We are a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We operate at over 32 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
As a family business we have a clear focus on our people. We have a committed and engaged team of over 250 employees working in a variety of different roles delivering a unique combination of quality materials and service excellence for our customers.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Cleaner based at our Northfield Site. The successful candidate will be customer focused, reliable, well organised and be able to work well as part of a team in a busy office and site environments.
As a family business we focus on our people. We offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities within our business.
We also offer job security, and regular overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil an important role within a fast growing and successful business.
Key Duties Include:
- Carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms.
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times.
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
As our Site Cleaner, it is essential that you have:
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and use initiative.
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- Cleaning experience is preferred but training will be provided if necessary
This is a part-time position (25 hours over 5 days per week, 5 hours per day) with flexible start and finish times between the hours of 06.00 and 16.30.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com