22 Feb Trainee Quarry Operative – Longyester, EH41 4PL
LOOKING FOR A CAREER CHANGE AND EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRAINEE QUARRY OPERATIVE TO JOIN OUR TEAM AT LONGYESTER.
As a family business we focus on our people. We offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities within our business.
We will provide you with an opportunity to gaining vocational qualifications within 12 months of starting employment with us!
We also offer job security, and regular overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
- Maintaining a high level of housekeeping standards.
- General day to day maintenance on site.
- Maintaining a high standard of health and safety measures on site.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
It is essential that the successful candidate is:
- Prepared to progress and develop within our business through training and gaining qualifications.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced outdoor environment.
- Willing to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business, and has a flexible approach to working hours.
- In possession of a full driving license.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com