22 Aug Trainee Quarry Operatives – Various Locations
LOOKING FOR A CAREER CHANGE AND EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TRAINEE QUARRY OPERATIVES TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
We are a successful and fast-growing family-owned quarrying company and major supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete, mortar, render and sports sand to the building and road construction industry. We operate at over 31 sites throughout Central Scotland, the North East of England and East Anglia.
As a family business we have a clear focus on our people. We have a committed and engaged team of over 250 employees working in a variety of different roles delivering a unique combination of quality materials and service excellence for our customers.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for Trainee Quarry Operatives based across many of our sites. The successful candidate will be customer focused, reliable, well organised and be able to work well as part of a team in a busy office environment.
As a family business we focus on our people. We offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities within our business.
We will provide you with an opportunity to gaining vocational qualifications within 12 months of starting employment with us!
We also offer job security, and regular overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
This is an exciting opportunity to fulfil an important role within a fast growing and successful business.
- Maintaining a high level of housekeeping standards.
- General day to day maintenance on site.
- Maintaining a high standard of health and safety measures on site.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST BE
- Prepared to progress and develop within our business through training and gaining qualifications.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced outdoor environment.
- Willing to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business, and has a flexible approach to working hours.
- In possession of a full driving license.
We are currently recruiting to the following sites:
- Northfield, Denny
- Tams Loup, Harthill
- Dalhousie, Midlothian
- Loanleven, Perth
- Hillend, Caldercruix
Working towards a diverse workforce and equal opportunities
To apply please send a covering letter and CV, with the location you wish to apply, to firstname.lastname@example.org